Marquette Warrior: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories Run Wild

Sunday, April 02, 2006

9/11 Conspiracy Theories Run Wild

It must be the result of some wide-ranging social pathology, but at the moment we don’t feel like switching into social scientist mode and explaining it.

First, a conspiracy video that has made a believer out of former Tribune editor Adam Kirby.
Until tonight, I just laughed off the suggestion that the events of that horrible day were somehow concocted by the government. After watching this documentary, I’m left shaken to my core. I’m convinced.

And I’m horrified.
Another comes from a buddy and former colleague who does not (repeat, does not) endorse the content. The thesis is that no 757 struck the Pentagon.

We’ll trust our readers to know how fallible witness testimony can be, how selectively it can be used, how tendentiously it can be interpreted, and so on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home